• Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. ~John W. Whitehead

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Appointments...

Today was our very first speech therapy session at Horizon physical therapy. Of course the paperwork that I had faxed three times the previous week with all Brayden's past history was never received, good thing I brought a copy with me. It was still an informative session. Admittedly I had a hard time listening. I was sleepy and Brayden kept playing behind a curtain with a kitchen that was behind there. The therapist gave me a laundry list of things to do with Brayden. I had her write two down so that I could focus and put them on my refrigerator. I love my son, I do. However all these appointments with the Urologist, Neurologist, Physical Therapist, Speech Therapist, Pediatrician, Early Intervention specialist, and DDD Coordinator on top of Gymboree does get old at times. The good news is there is nothing truly serious with Brayden...

No comments: