Monday, February 6, 2012
Laughing while teething
For weeks now Brant has been working on getting in 4 molars (two on top and two on bottom) as well as 4 incisors (again 2 on top and 2 on bottom). He is such a happy little guy even in the midst of teething. Because I don't record well anything anymore it seems, I thought to get a picture. Then I would have the date and know when he got teeth. But how to photograph teeth? It isn't easy with a child who doesn't like to sit still for long. How to have him open up his mouth wide enough to get a photo without him crying? After many unsuccessful attempts, it took the boys screaming at each with squeals of joy to realize it took screaming, yes, screaming to get the cute pictures above. The ones emailed in better detail do show a few teeth coming in on the bottom. However Brant's reaction was too precious not to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment