I haven't normally gone this long without blogging. We have been busy. Between two women's Bible studies, a homeschool mentoring group, MOPS, and PE class at the Park on Fridays on a weekly basis, it is amazing I get that in on top of schooling and field trips. Yes, my house remains clean as that is the way I like it.
Here are the highlights :
 |
| P.E Class on Fridays. This is the 4 year class of homeschoolers. |
Yes, he is my dare devil baby. He enjoys climbing the chairs and tables in the toy room.
 |
| Gotta love bear hugs from older brothers. |
 |
| First year check up |
 |
| Neighborhood birthday playdate. Each child is turning one or has turned one within the week. |
 |
| Did I mention he was my dare devil baby right? Here he is standing on the stool, so proud of the fact he can check himself out in the mirror. |
 |
| We took the kids to the local park to burn off some energy. |
 |
| We spent my 33rd birthday at Freeman farms. Good times with the family which is exactly what I wanted to do on my birthday. |
 |
| Meant up with the cousins on their fall break at Chuck E Cheese. Brayden used tokens on driving things until he learned the value of earning tickets. He isn't bad on the games either. |
 |
| I thought to use M&Ms as a teaching moment. I wanted to emphasize the letter M, sort, count, and do some math. We got to all but counting. By this time it was too tempting for Brayden not to eat even though the army guys were stealing each other's M&Ms. |
 |
| I couldn't believe it when it happened but it did. Brayden lost a second tooth. I think it needed to come out to make room for the one coming in which is a large tooth. He put it under his pillow. I whipped up some creativity and made a felt tooth pouch that I sewed to put his treats in. |
 |
| We took the boys to Botanical Gardens. There I practiced with my new 35 mm lens I got for my birthday. There were some great areas for shots. I love this one of the boys anticipating ice cream treats. The only down fall was it was so hot the weekend we went to the gardens. Good thing it was free. |
 |
| My sweet little boy. He is too precious. He must see me on the phone alot as he likes to talk on a phone. |
 |
| We went to the Sea Life Aquarium for homeschooling week. Brayden actually touched the star fish this time. |
 |
| Next day we checked out my starfish and my shell collection. |
 |
| The boys had a good time ridding around in the Jeep together. I love they can both enjoy it and no one is fighting over who drives-yet. |
 |
| We had some friends over for dinner. It was a nice treat to sit and catch up. |
 |
| I finally got my frames from my birthday hung on the wall. Now to get pictures in them before company comes next week. |
|
|
So that in a nutshell is what has been happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment