• Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. ~John W. Whitehead

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Playdate at the library

Okay, I know...post overload. This is the last of the five tonight, I promise. 
A friend of mine had her children's pictures taken at the library. I thought it was a very interesting idea. It inspired me a bit. Afterall, we go to storytime every week and while I have brought my camera in the past, I felt it was time to revisit the idea as I am trying to figure out what exactly I am going to do for Brant's pictures at a year. 
 Leave it to Brayden to go to the section he is not quite ready for-the chapter books.


 This has got to be one of my favorite pictures. There are no pictures so I am not quite sure what is so interesting to him.
 Brant wanted to roam free during storytime. This meant he ended up getting into the parachute before I caught him.


 Of course, Brayden loves to share an awesome book with his brother.
 A couch in the children's area.

 Brayden rescuing his friend Taylor in distress.

 Ryan, Taylor, Brayden, and Brant all having fun.



 Outside of the library has cement benches with metal planters and walls. I thought it interesting.


No comments: