• Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. ~John W. Whitehead

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

David took off Good Friday as the market was closed. Brayden's favorite thing is to wrestle Daddy. Brant wanted to be a part of the action. So we placed him on top and made a Brayden sandwich.

Our community had it's annual Easter Scramble.


Brant was a perfect baby. He was good and didn't fuss once.

Brayden got 4 eggs this year. He was a bit distracted by everything. I appreciated that they didn't have candy in the eggs this year.

Brayden enjoyed the bounce house.

Brayden wasn't too sure of the large Chick-fil-a cow.

I was able to capture Brant sitting for a minute on his own. We are still working on strengthening his muscles so that he will be able to sit longer on his own.

I finally decided to capture a regular past time. My grandmother is a very dear woman. I love her so much and am happy for the opportunity to Skype her on a regular basis. I am so glad that while finances don't permit much travel, we can still visit and she can enjoy her great grandsons.

Silly and Sweet on Easter.

In the midst of all the chaos of filming, I didn't get many pictures. Here the kids are checking out their loot from the Easter egg hunt that Grandma and Granddad had. The eggs were filled with $1 bills.

1 comment:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

looks like a fun-filled weekend!