Sunday, February 21, 2010
There is just something wrong...
There is just something wrong when you have already seen your first live scorpion of the year. I checked on a neighbors house as is my usual routine when I went to go grab the phone books that had been left at the door. Now I do understand that phone books provide cover, but I didn't expect to see a scorpion. At first I thought it was dead as it wasn't moving and they pay pest control, but decided to step on it. It wasn't dead as it began to squirm and the pinchers started moving. I then smashed the thing to death but was troubled to see it all the same. It seems way to early in the year and way to cold to feel the need to already worry about these critters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Blech! This is the SECOND scorpion story I've been privy to from neighbors this week!!!!!!
Great.
makes me sick to my stomach
Guess it's time to start wearing shoes again
Post a Comment