• Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. ~John W. Whitehead

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Reading boy

Brayden playing with cars. I went through some of the bins I have stored in our third car garage (best use of space I think and don't live a day to regret it). I will be loving the space when the kids have bikes. Anyways, I digress. I still have alot of my teaching items for the day of student teaching. I remember teaching physics (of all things) to a group of 4th graders. I had this awesome lab with all of these different toys. I found them. Brayden loved the cars and played with them for HOURS. He is probably a bit too young for them and they probably are a choking hazard so we watch him as a hawk and have fun ourselves playing with them.






Brayden reading the Pooh Library that a co-worker of Grandma's sent. I think it is great that Brayden loves to read. I enjoy each new book and learning a new story. I just hope this love for book continues while he is in school. My fear is that he will see reading as uncool and stop reading. I will have to remember to constantly tell him that Knowledge is power and what is right is not always popular.

No comments: